Online ITIL® v4 Foundation - June 14th-15th (bg)
|Date: June 14-15, 2021|
|Start Time: 8:00 AM|
Course Cost: $1195
ITIL® is the world's leading best practice framework for implementing IT service management. Organizations use ITIL to plan, implement, support, and improve services and create value for their customers. In this course, you will learn the foundational knowledge and skills for adopting and adapting best practices for IT service management (ITSM) in your organization.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
IMPORTANT: This class is currently scheduled as an ONLINE class, but if the COVID-19 guidelines for social distancing are relaxed in time for this class, we will allow attendees to attend in person if they prefer, but we will still support online attendance for those who would still prefer to attend online.
• 2-days (16 hours/PDUs) of live, online instruction
• Comprehensive Student Workbook
• ITIL Foundation v4 Edition Textbook from Axelos
• 12 months access to an online portal with additional course materials
• 1 exam voucher to schedule and sit for the exam <-- included in the price of the course
Phil Williams, PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL
|Event Date||06-14-2021 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||06-15-2021 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||06-08-2021|