Online Saturday PMP Exam Prep - June 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th (Lockheed Martin)
|Date: June 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th (four consecutive Saturdays)|
|Start Time: 8:00 AM|
Course Cost: $445
If you're serious about obtaining your PMP® certification, this is the course for you. This course is designed for experienced project managers who want the training, materials and resources that will thoroughly prepare them for the PMP® Certification Exam.
With just the right balance of lecture, break-out sessions, group exercises and quizzes, attendees will find this live, online PMP Exam Prep class very engaging and highly informative, covering everything that testers will need to know to sit for the PMP Certification Exam.
Attendees will receive:
• 4-days (35 hours) of classroom instruction
• Live online class taught by a PMI A.T.P. and certified PMP Trainer
• Officially licensed PMI certification curriculum
• Course materials include:
- Comprehensive course textbook
- Quick reference sheets
- Spotlight videos
- Sample Tests
- Exam Simulator with 1000+ questions
- 12 months access to extensive online resources
- All course materials will be shipped via UPS to each registrant.
- Immediately following registration, a confirmation email will go to each attendee and include the attendees mailing address captured during registration. If attendees would prefer the course materials be shipped to a different location, that person may respond to the email with a preferred shipping address
- Banyan Group uses Zoom for online training. The week before the class begins, an email will be sent to all attendees with instructions on how to join the online sessions.
Phil Williams, PMP, PMI-ACP
Phil Williams is a consultant, speaker and senior instructor with Banyan Group Consulting. He is a Project Management Professional (PMP) and Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) with extensive experience working with clients large and small across many industries.
As an instructor, Phil brings knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to his classes and workshops. It’s his personal mission to deliver knowledge that will enable project management professionals to be more effective and achieve greater success.
|Event Date||06-05-2021 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||06-05-2021 5:00 pm|
|Cut off date||06-02-2021|